Weather Radar

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
L0 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (246)
Q8 53 dBZ 37,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (264)
S6 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (256)
U0 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (181)
O7 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (211)
F0 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (260)
T1 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (252)
Q1 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots N (1)
N1 51 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (232)
Q2 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
J9 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SSW (199)
C2 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (271)
Z1 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (190)
Z0 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots S (189)
J2 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L2 50 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (196)
P2 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D8 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (196)
I2 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (189)
D7 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (209)
U1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (234)
Y1 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (210)
H2 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (205)
F2 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F1 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J1 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q0 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (207)
B2 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (198)
X1 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (225)
T2 46 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K2 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E0 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (230)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail