Weather Radar

Amarillo Radar
NEXRAD Station AMA
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H6 64 dBZ 38,000 ft. 58 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots WNW (284)
K2 64 dBZ 37,000 ft. 57 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WSW (243)
V5 64 dBZ 31,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (288)
N5 59 dBZ 40,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 17 knots W (262)
B3 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 53 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 31 knots WSW (244)
A2 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (231)
M6 55 dBZ 42,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. New Cell
W5 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SW (232)
X5 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (226)
S5 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 41 knots SW (235)
A6 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SSW (213)
L6 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (247)
J6 41 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots SW (221)
N6 38 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail