Weather Radar Maps

Albuquerque Radar
NEXRAD Station ABX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q9 63 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 14 knots NNW (341)
M1 61 dBZ 19,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots NW (309)
D9 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (219)
R7 58 dBZ 13,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (302)
Z0 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots NW (317)
H9 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NW (309)
M2 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (284)
Y8 54 dBZ 33,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots NW (305)
S2 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (271)
C0 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots W (272)
F2 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NNW (336)
P1 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots S (183)
T2 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F0 50 dBZ 35,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots WSW (258)
R1 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (197)
U0 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (233)
N2 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (279)
Q1 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (243)
B9 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (296)
G1 46 dBZ 30,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (237)
R9 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (284)
A2 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (310)
I2 44 dBZ 29,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (255)
Z2 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U1 44 dBZ 25,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (261)
E3 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L2 43 dBZ 25,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WSW (245)
H2 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S1 43 dBZ 22,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (260)
M9 43 dBZ 33,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (226)
D2 42 dBZ 25,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V0 41 dBZ 30,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail