Weather Radar Maps

Aberdeen Radar
NEXRAD Station ABR

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X4 58 dBZ 46,000 ft. 64 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (248)
Z4 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 54 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots S (170)
T4 56 dBZ 32,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots SSE (168)
P5 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots S (189)
X5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots S (183)
Q4 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SW (233)
T5 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 32 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SW (229)
N5 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (239)
A6 51 dBZ 34,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
R5 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (268)
A5 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (256)
J5 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (266)
W5 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (198)
C6 47 dBZ 30,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
B6 46 dBZ 51,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D6 44 dBZ 26,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
G5 44 dBZ 24,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (223)
Y4 41 dBZ 38,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (268)
E6 41 dBZ 26,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail