Weather Radar Updated: 7:40 AM GMT on April 25, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A0 Rutherford TN 63 dBZ 19,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 40% Chance 60% Chance 0.75 in. 35 knots SW (231)
Z5 Wilson TN 61 dBZ 20,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (224)
T9 Williamson TN 61 dBZ 22,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (243)
Z7 Warren KY 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 30% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 58 knots WSW (240)
B0 Crawford IA 61 dBZ 9,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (273)
I8 Simpson TN 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (214)
U9 Rutherford TN 57 dBZ 17,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (220)
R7 Simpson TN 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (243)
H3 over water 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (115)
O6 Hancock IN 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
E2 Caldwell KY 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (245)
R3 Perry IN 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (228)
I3 over water 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ESE (120)
V7 Hinds MS 51 dBZ 2,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (307)
O6 Newton MS 50 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NNE (27)
P7 Rankin MS 50 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (294)
Q7 Rankin MS 49 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 60 knots WNW (283)
Y6 Logan KY 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (243)
C4 Hardin KY 49 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (221)
F2 Simpson TN 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SSW (213)
M8 Meade KY 48 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (222)
Y5 Marshall KY 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (249)
B0 Umatilla OR 47 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNE (26)
J0 Randolph AL 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
L0 Hancock IN 46 dBZ 25,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
K9 Macon TN 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (228)
O0 Robertson TN 45 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
P0 Sumner TN 44 dBZ 2,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
S8 Bullitt KY 43 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (229)
G9 Washington KY 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
U2 Kent MI 42 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
X0 Kosciusko IN 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
G0 Whitley KY 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (222)
J5 Orange IN 42 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (222)
C9 White IN 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Q0 Marion IN 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Z9 Johnson IN 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (234)
Y9 Randolph AL 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
J2 Barry MI 40 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (223)
Y2 Pacific WA 39 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (231)
C0 Vernon LA 38 dBZ 0,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (238)
Z9 Chambers AL 35 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
C0 Sac IA 62 dBZ 13,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 30% Chance 30% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots N (353)
N2 Rutherford TN 59 dBZ 18,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 20% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (242)
G4 Rutherford TN 59 dBZ 17,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (216)
G0 Warren KY 59 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (228)
R0 over water FL 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 12 knots W (267)
U6 Rutherford TN 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 33 knots SW (233)
J1 over water 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.50 in. 2 knots ESE (119)
P6 Rutherford TN 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.50 in. 45 knots SW (217)
C0 Hancock KY 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (232)
Q4 Warren KY 54 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 20% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
V8 Wilson TN 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 41 knots SW (222)
X7 Hancock KY 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (263)
V6 Robertson TN 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (235)
F4 Daviess KY 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (246)
C6 Sumner TN 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (227)
S7 Hancock KY 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (258)
Y6 Williamson TN 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (240)
F0 over water FL 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (275)
E0 Simpson KY 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 51 knots WSW (246)
G7 Crawford IN 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (227)
Z5 Wilson TN 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (227)
W6 Simpson KY 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (237)
U5 Caldwell KY 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (247)
K4 Williamson TN 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (239)
O0 Caldwell KY 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (245)
K8 Warren KY 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (226)
K3 Wilson TN 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (224)
V6 Christian KY 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (237)
W4 Spencer IN 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (231)
P8 Robertson TN 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (222)
Y9 Daviess KY 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (237)
D9 Perry IN 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (231)
X8 Simpson KY 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A7 Logan KY 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B8 Wilson TN 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (230)
S5 Dubois IN 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (226)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail