Weather Radar Updated: 1:00 PM GMT on April 24, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q5 Pushmataha OK 61 dBZ 20,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% Chance 60% Chance 0.75 in. 0 knots new (0)
R4 Woodson KS 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (223)
X4 Benton IA 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (230)
I6 Benton IA 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (216)
C2 Fannin TX 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 39 knots WSW (244)
T8 Reno KS 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 40% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 35 knots SW (221)
H5 Latimer OK 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 41 knots NW (317)
F9 Allen KS 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 52 knots SW (218)
B9 Kingman KS 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SW (229)
Y7 Latimer OK 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
B0 Neosho KS 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 54 knots SW (222)
X8 Woodson KS 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (225)
K1 Neosho KS 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 56 knots SW (214)
F8 Pushmataha OK 48 dBZ 34,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 10% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
S2 Muskogee OK 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (240)
S7 Muskogee OK 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (239)
U2 Washington OR 55 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
M5 Johnson KS 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 51 knots SW (226)
U1 Neosho KS 54 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SW (220)
P8 Anderson KS 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (234)
H8 Miami KS 52 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SW (235)
W3 Rice KS 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (229)
X5 Harper KS 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (228)
W4 Harper KS 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (223)
L6 Houston MN 51 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 72 knots W (264)
A0 Anderson KS 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SSW (200)
X0 Wabaunsee KS 51 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (235)
W1 Coffey KS 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SSW (212)
H2 Woodson KS 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (225)
N8 Miami KS 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (222)
Q7 Snohomish WA 49 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
W2 Multnomah OR 48 dBZ 3,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
J7 Bourbon KS 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (234)
I6 Coffey KS 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (225)
R1 Latimer OK 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (248)
V2 Cowlitz WA 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A0 Rice KS 46 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A1 Humboldt CA 45 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B0 Ada ID 45 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots S (171)
J6 Iowa WI 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (241)
G0 Osage KS 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (222)
P2 Latimer OK 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
K6 Shawnee KS 45 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (217)
F8 Iowa WI 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
I5 Crawford KS 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (216)
J2 Latimer OK 44 dBZ 34,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Y2 Cowlitz WA 44 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
X3 Rice KS 44 dBZ 27,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (227)
J6 Fayette IA 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B6 Iowa WI 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (220)
U0 Crawford KS 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (232)
H2 Skamania WA 43 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (238)
D7 Pittsburg OK 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (210)
K7 Reno KS 43 dBZ 22,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (218)
X2 Washington OR 42 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
N8 Vernon MO 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (214)
N4 Iowa WI 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (216)
B1 over water CA 41 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
B0 Harper KS 41 dBZ 22,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Z9 McDonald MO 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (229)
F6 McDonald MO 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (211)
H2 Grant WI 40 dBZ 7,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (232)
Z6 Fillmore MN 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (224)
O5 Iowa IA 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (221)
K4 Mahaska IA 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SW (223)
A3 Clark WA 40 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
X8 Muskogee OK 40 dBZ 19,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
J0 Jasper MO 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (272)
X2 Clackamas OR 39 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
J2 Umatilla OR 38 dBZ 5,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
A9 Dade MO 38 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
R6 Hopkins TX 37 dBZ 30,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
M7 Vernon WI 34 dBZ 4,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots S (183)
X5 Pushmataha OK 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 50% Chance 90% Chance 1.00 in. 43 knots WNW (285)
U3 Reno KS 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% Chance 80% Chance 1.00 in. 35 knots SW (222)
R5 Choctaw OK 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 40% Chance 100% Chance 1.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Z3 Choctaw TX 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (259)
B2 Choctaw OK 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (264)
F2 Pushmataha OK 56 dBZ 40,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 43 knots NW (321)
E8 Choctaw OK 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 0 knots new (0)
I0 Reno KS 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 0 knots new (0)
A6 Kingman KS 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (230)
T9 Woodson KS 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 45 knots SW (216)
Z5 Greenwood KS 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 45 knots SW (217)
V7 Allen KS 55 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 52 knots SW (221)
F4 Pushmataha OK 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 20% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 37 knots WSW (258)
N9 Woodson KS 54 dBZ 15,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% Chance 40% Chance 0.50 in. 43 knots SW (216)
R8 Woodson KS 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 49 knots SW (225)
N6 Muskogee OK 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 47 knots WSW (238)
Z1 Pushmataha OK 50 dBZ 38,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 10% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (253)
J7 Choctaw OK 50 dBZ 33,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (258)
T5 Pushmataha OK 49 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
F3 Miami KS 59 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (221)
C0 Linn KS 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (220)
L7 Woodson KS 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (215)
I9 Sequoyah OK 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (237)
L5 Haskell OK 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (235)
V4 Sequoyah OK 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (254)
Z6 Miami KS 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (220)
M0 Woodson KS 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SW (226)
A9 Anderson KS 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (222)
Q4 Allen KS 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (224)
G9 Anderson KS 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (225)
V1 Linn KS 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (218)
H1 Allen KS 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots SW (232)
D8 Linn KS 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots SW (217)
H2 Bourbon KS 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots S (175)
X1 Woodson KS 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 47 knots SW (220)
N0 Allen KS 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (219)
H0 Allen KS 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
P3 Anderson KS 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (221)
V0 Allen KS 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
Z6 Miami KS 48 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (222)
A8 Anderson KS 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (228)
X8 Anderson KS 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
V9 Woodson KS 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 51 knots SW (225)
H7 Coffey KS 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (213)
D2 Haskell OK 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (221)
K2 Haskell OK 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (242)
O7 Woodson KS 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 52 knots SW (229)
I7 Pittsburg OK 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (227)
W8 Linn KS 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SW (223)
W5 Haskell OK 46 dBZ 29,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
C1 Anderson KS 45 dBZ 29,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (222)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail