|Infrared (day & night)|
|Visible (day only)|
|Wind Gust:||0.0 mph|
|Dew Point:||28 °F|
|Precipitation:||8% chance of precipitation|
|Pressure:||30.21 in (Rising)|
57° | 39°
66° | 41°
73° | 39°
72° | 41°
Statement as of 9:02 PM PST on December 8, 2013Frost Advisory, Wind Advisory
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am PST Monday...
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 am Monday to 10 am PST
A frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am PST Monday. A Wind
Advisory remains in effect from 4 am Monday to 10 am PST Tuesday.
* Winds... areas of northeast winds 15 to 30 mph developing late
tonight... diminishing Tuesday. Local gusts to 50 mph below
passes and canyons.
* Temperatures... falling into the 30s late tonight with areas of
frost in colder... wind sheltered locations.
* Location... below passes and canyons. In the Coachella Valley...
primarily north of Interstate 10.
* Impacts for winds... the winds will make driving difficult...
especially for motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch
for broken tree limbs.
* Impacts for frost... sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if
left uncovered. Crops could sustain damage.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.