|Infrared (day & night)|
|Visible (day only)|
|Wind:||1.0 mph North|
|Wind Gust:||0.0 mph|
|Dew Point:||46 °F|
|Precipitation:||72% chance of precipitation|
|Pressure:||29.50 in (Rising)|
59° | 41°
59° | 43°
59° | 50°
70° | 43°
Statement as of 3:48 PM EDT on April 22, 2014Fire Weather Watch
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Thursday morning through
Thursday evening for high winds and low relative humidity for the
entire tri-state region...
The National Weather Service in New York has issued a Fire
Weather Watch for high winds and low relative humidity... which
is in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Affected area... the entire tri-state region.
* Winds... northwest 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 17 percent.
* Timing... late Thursday morning through Thursday evening.
* Impacts... rapid fire spread possible if ignition occurs.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.