Statement as of 10:00 am EST on December 5, 2013
Winter Storm Warning
... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 1 am Friday to 1 am EST
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a Winter
Storm Warning for heavy snow... which is in effect from 1 am Friday to
1 am EST Saturday. The Winter Weather Advisory is no longer in
* Locations... west central and central Ohio.
* Hazard types... heavy snow... mixing with sleet and freezing
rain at times.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches... along with light
* Timing... rain will transition to a wintry mix tonight.
Precipitation will change over to snow on Friday.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
reduced visibilities and snow accumulations.
remember... a Winter Storm Warning means severe winter weather
conditions are imminent or highly likely. Stay tuned to NOAA
Weather Radio or your favorite source of weather information for
the latest updates. Additional details can also be found at