|Infrared (day & night)|
|Visible (day only)|
|Heat Index:||78 °F|
|Wind:||4.0 mph SSW|
|Wind Gust:||4.0 mph|
|Dew Point:||66 °F|
|Precipitation:||80% chance of precipitation|
|Pressure:||30.03 in (Rising)|
88° | 70°
93° | 70°
91° | 73°
95° | 73°
Statement as of 8:09 PM CDT on May 25, 2013Flood Warning
809 PM CDT Sat may 25 2013
the Flood Warning continues for
the San Antonio River near Elmendorf.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 48.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 57.6 feet by tomorrow
morning. The river will fall below flood stage early Monday morning.
* Impact... at 60.0 feet... downstream in Wilson County people cut off by numerous
flooded farm to Market roads. Numerous homes are flooded in Wilson County as
Statement as of 3:30 PM CDT on May 25, 2013Flash Flood Watch
... Flash Flood Watch now in effect through Sunday morning...
The Flash Flood Watch is now in effect for
* the following counties in south central Texas... Atascosa...
Bastrop... Bexar... blanco... Burnet... Caldwell... Comal...
DeWitt... Fayette... Gillespie... Gonzales... Guadalupe... Hays...
Karnes... Kendall... Lavaca... Lee... Llano... Travis... Williamson
* Through Sunday morning
* expected heavy downpours of 2 to 4 inches tonight.
* Due to saturated soils... any heavy downpours that develop will
quickly produce runoff and a flash flood threat. River rises
have already occurred in some locations and will be prone to
additional rapid rises.
A Flash Flood Watch means flash flooding is possible in or near
the watch area. If you are in the watch area... plan now for what
you will do if flash flooding develops. Stay informed and be
ready to act if you see flooding or if a Flash Flood Warning is