|By: ycd0108, 3:01 AM GMT on July 25, 2013||+0|
The windshield is 40 year old "safety glass". Without the polaroid lens it looks clear though a bit grungy - hasn't rained here for a couple of weeks. We are not used to needing to rinse the boat because usually the rain has just rinsed it or it is still rinsing away the grunge.
Through the looking glass
|Permalink | A A A|
Now looking at the potential of humans (including myself) with regard to understanding complex natural phenomena.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014