Tropical Storm Ivo: A Rainmaker in the Southwest
|By: yahoo201027, 5:31 PM GMT on August 24, 2013||+0|
Tropical Storm Ivo formed on Friday Morning and no land threats for the Baja California Peninsula, even though Warnings were Issued. How ever, Ivo is heading towards the Cold Waters by the California Coast.
But Ivo is going to be a Rain maker in the Southwest.
Flooding is Possible in the Southwestern United States. 2-3 inches for Southeast California, Western Arizona, and Southern Nevada.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014