Map of ml-d AOI (bit more precise, yet)
Community Standards Policy Comments will take a few seconds to appear.
Comments Not Allowed
This user has decided not to allow comments on this entry, so you won't be able to make any comments here.
Born,NYC. From age 6 - 11 jotted down graphics(left hand) notes(right hand) enough to fill 4.5 moving boxes. Compiled those 32kpgs into Sciencious...
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014
- Senor Equis (another AKA) at ipernity
- The Puerto Rico Hurricane Center
- Alex Bennett's (Pioneer in INTERACTIVE radio broacasting)
- Graphics, some on my Wxu blog. Public TINYPIC album.
- WAS se7enload. They changed format. Moving content elsewhere
- theweatherprediction (can't find info here try...then come back)
- hurricanecity (for those that need a 2nd serving of Wx after Wxu)
- Wxu is a METEORological site (torino scale below)
- Torino scale (asteroid danger colour scale)
- clayanimator.com (Lots of time between FAV wxSeason? try...)
- Mexico Wx w/ select the radiowave menus
- Mexico Vis IR WV & town selector
- Puerto Rico (NOAA) Local Wx, Obs, NatL - Term. Doppler (Eng & Spn))
- Something to read to older kids... ~2036 my starlogs see SuperNovae output
- FAV WxLinks & freeware to annotate-Capture Download it to click Links