ml-d & Atlantic Tropics
|By: vis0, 6:13 AM GMT on July 08, 2013||+0|
ml-d AOI is the oblate shape. perfect circle is for reference. The oblate solid brown line is the created HIGH in response to the man-made vortex LOW. HIGHs out west (due to Gaklacsic rule decribed on earlier blogbit) are wider in the upper atmosphere narrower at sea level, why i warn constantly as to fighting fires out west as things can occur almost 2 times quicker than expected. The HIGH in the Atlantic should be narrower in the upper atmospheres and wider at sea level. HIGHs also tend to be "dirtier"
BELOW, zoomed in Caribbean area of above, GIF blinks
ONCE ITS OPENED ON OTHER PAGE, (IMPORTANT careful with some of the ADS where my images are hosted, THEY ARE LEGIT, but i don't like when ADS offer codec advice or state you need to upgrade. ONLY do that through known providers)
Puerto Rico and area TS/Hurricane has to pass as to the Western Gulf to be influenced by the ml-d. One more thing, the faster the rotation the more the ml-d push-pulls it, hence the slower the rotation the less the ml-d affects it.
|Permalink | A A A|
Born,NYC. From age 6 - 11 jotted down graphics(left hand) notes(right hand) enough to fill 4.5 moving boxes. Compiled those 32kpgs into Sciencious...
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013
- Senor Equis (another AKA) at ipernity
- The Puerto Rico Hurricane Center
- Alex Bennett's (Pioneer in INTERACTIVE radio broacasting)
- Graphics, some on my Wxu blog. Public TINYPIC album.
- WAS se7enload. They changed format. Moving content elsewhere
- theweatherprediction (can't find info here try...then come back)
- hurricanecity (for those that need a 2nd serving of Wx after Wxu)
- Wxu is a METEORological site (torino scale below)
- Torino scale (asteroid danger colour scale)
- clayanimator.com (Lots of time between FAV wxSeason? try...)
- Mexico Wx w/ select the radiowave menus
- Mexico Vis IR WV & town selector
- Puerto Rico (NOAA) Local Wx, Obs, NatL - Term. Doppler (Eng & Spn))
- Something to read to older kids... ~2036 my starlogs see SuperNovae output
- FAV WxLinks & freeware to annotate-Capture Download it to click Links