More Snow Today
|By: tunaninjah, 8:51 PM GMT on February 17, 2013||+0|
Winter is back today. The temperature is 24 F. The wind is blowing hard out of the Northwest. Harder now that the snow has stopped. Sounds like most of the wind will die by tomorrow night.
Windy and Snowy (tunaninjah)
Snowing and blowing about 40 out of the Northwest
|Permalink | A A A|
I live close to and work on the North Western Atlantic Ocean. I see lots of weather and it influences me on a daily basis.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014