Snowy day in February
|By: tunaninjah, 4:11 AM GMT on February 17, 2013||+1|
Headed out today. Not the blue sky it was the other day. Overcast and snow. Breeze out of the North and increasing.
Draggers inside Eastern point (tunaninjah)
Dragger in Snow (tunaninjah)
Luna in the Snow (tunaninjah)
|Permalink | A A A|
I live close to and work on the North Western Atlantic Ocean. I see lots of weather and it influences me on a daily basis.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014