October 2011 Snow Storm
|By: timmib, 4:30 PM GMT on October 29, 2011||+0|
It's 12:20 edt in central Connecticut and the snow has started. There was no rain. Been watching the water vaper imagery this morning and wonder if the upper level low driving south through Ohio and environs might actually push this weather system to the east. Be interesting to watch. Hope all are prepared.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
60's something weather junkie
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014