I don't know where there getting their information.
|By: timmib, 7:27 PM GMT on June 13, 2013||+0|
Over the last 12 hours I've been following radar and satellite, as well as the models available on wunderground. For the life of me I do not see the Low in Pennsylvania doing anything but move east or maybe north east. As of this writing it has moved nearly due east over the last 12 hours. There are times I wish I knew exactly where the Taunton staff were getting their information.
|Permalink | A A A|
60's something weather junkie
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®