|By: tea3781, 10:16 PM GMT on May 19, 2008||+0|
The GFS model has been hinting all week about some storm system moving up from the Caribbean. Been changing intensity and track all week. But has been consistant all week about bringing a strong storm up from the Caribbean and coming towards Florida.
|Updated: 10:46 PM GMT on May 19, 2008||Permalink | A A A|
tea3781 doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014