Nemo Putter's out
|By: stevep911, 5:29 PM GMT on February 09, 2013||+0|
Helle every one as many of you may already know, The folks to the south of us got the worst of this storm and the worst of the winds. I only got 6 inches were i am. so i dont think Nemo came togethr fully and or didnt move close enugh to the capital reagion to give us a wide spread snow event. Maybie next time
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
This link i use becaouse i own this program. Its called Grlevelx 3 and its a great persinal Storm Tacking software. I highly recomend it to any one.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014
Personal Weather Stations