Wheres the hot weather?
|By: stansweather, 2:42 AM GMT on June 17, 2013||+1|
Storm track too far south this time of year?
|By: stansweather, 11:21 PM GMT on June 09, 2013||+0|
By now we get more heat than what has happened so far and the longer range keeping it mostly away.Seems to me that the jet stream with the storm track has been riding across the USA instead of southern canada for this time of year.I wouldnt mind if this would continue and keep the big heat and humidity away from us here in the Northeast states.
|Updated: 11:22 PM GMT on June 09, 2013||Permalink | A A A|
stansweather doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®