|By: splash3392, 5:34 PM GMT on June 09, 2008||+0|
We just spent 20 great days in the South Pacific. Visiting Papeete, Tahiti, Tikehau, Huahine, 2 days at sea to visit the Cook Islands of Aitutaki, Roaratonga and Atui then 2 more days at sea returning to TaHaa, Bora Bora, Moreau, and Papeete.The Star Flyer is beautiful sailing vessel. 400ft long, 4 masts, and no you don't have to pull sails. She sails as often as weather permits, fortunately for us it was quite often.I picked just a few photos to show you some of th...
|Updated: 6:54 PM GMT on June 09, 2008||Permalink | A A A|
live in central florida, enjoy traveling, gardening, and cooking.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013