|By: serialteg, 6:02 PM GMT on August 19, 2009||+1|
|By: serialteg, 8:44 AM GMT on August 18, 2009||+0|
Hi, welcome and good afternoon / morning / night.Ana was a total dud - came thru with no punch whatsoever. So much for all the 45kt barbs it had on the Wundermaps and the Air Recon missions...97L a few weeks back was much stronger. And I mean much.Watching Bill since Sunday, it seemed like it was out to sea and it still looks like it, at least for us in the Islands. That weakness is pretty evident and Bill is responding nicely to it. Shear looks like it's decreasing...
|Permalink | A A A|
serialteg doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014