|By: sails1, 4:43 PM GMT on October 02, 2005||+0|
The NHC is now making ref to the area of cold core upper level low spinning east of the Bahamas. Looks like a small center is starting to form just east of the southeast Bahamas. Does anyone else agree with me on this? I think that cold core low is starting to warm with good outflow. Let me know your thoughts on this area since I do live in S.FLA.
|Permalink | A A A|
sails1 doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014