|By: pspredicts, 5:49 PM GMT on November 03, 2007||+0|
i think kman if u look on the gulf loop it would confirm a nnw direction. the storm enters the loop from the SE. or it could just be expansion of the storm? it does seem like it could if it strenthens get north enough to pick up other stearing currents and stays alive long enough out to ne east eventualy as noel clears the area..
|Permalink | A A A|
pspredicts doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013