|By: philliesrock, 10:00 PM GMT on August 06, 2008||+0|
|By: philliesrock, 2:25 AM GMT on July 31, 2008||+1|
1. Don't respond to a troll.2. Don't quote anyone you assume is on people's ignore lists.3. If you must start an argument, take it to a PM. The people looking for tropical weather info don't want to see people fighting.4. Don't use any overly offensive language (see Nash's blog).5. Don't excessively wishcast.6. Don't mark someone else's forecast as wrong without giving any reasoning.7. Don't spam.8. Take anything completely off-topic to your own blog, or another blo...
|Permalink | A A A|
|By: philliesrock, 9:38 PM GMT on November 23, 2007||+0|
Find Santa throughout the day and night using this site:Link______________________________________________________________________________________________Last Christmas by WhamBlue Christmas by Elvis PresleyChristmas Eve Sarajevo by the Trans-Siberian OrchestraHappy Christmas (War Is Over) by John LennonDo They Know It's Christmas by Band AidThe Christmas Song by Nat King ColeAll I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah CareyLink...embedding disabled...:(The Christmas ...
|Updated: 2:16 PM GMT on December 24, 2007||Permalink | A A A|
|By: philliesrock, 11:14 PM GMT on August 05, 2007||+1|
philliesrock doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®