By: mobal , 8:27 PM GMT on May 22, 2009
1) CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
2) Jewish women are actually marrying for love.
3) Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.
4) Hotwheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
5) Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.
6) McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
7) Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
8) A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico .
9) The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.
10) Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
11) People in Africa are donating money to Americans.
12) Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their kids, "finish your plate, do you know how many kids are starving in the US ?"
13) Motel Six won't leave the light on.
14) The Mafia is laying off judges.
15) And finally...Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Hey, neat...the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.
Patches Fog Mist