Located by the Fox River and Chain of Lakes in Northern Il. We boat, fish, love the outdoors, pets, and enjoy life.
By: juslivn, 10:23 PM GMT on November 02, 2009
MAKE A LIST!
I got such a kick out of this, I decided to make it my new post. Maybe I have a theme going on here now--the MAKE A LIST BLOG! My first, blog "What I've Learned from WU Main" was a list, and now "Random Thoughts" is a new list...(alright don't all clap at once..*bow, curtsie, ty ty*)
Enjoy and refer to often! (I'm still working on the darn Chicago weather graphics...soon I will have some...soon)
Random Thoughts for the Day:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. A 4-year old asked me in the car the other day "what
would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Light than Kay.
Nov. 24 - Just got this from a friend (I never saw these pics before today) Pretty Cool! 'Monster Waves on the Sun' - Link
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Updated: 11:34 PM GMT on November 24, 2009