Weather Discussion 7/20/2013
|By: jackalrk, 8:09 PM GMT on October 11, 2012||+0|
Well my first Extreme Heat Advisory of the Summer went bye bye today. No 100 degree days but the heat index was. Summer is definitely here and hot/humid weather will persist with afternoon and evening thunderstorms possible all the time. Atlantic Hurricane season so far at 3 named storms this year so far not too much to say about them either.
|Permalink | A A A|
Community Standards Policy Comments will take a few seconds to appear.
Comments Not Allowed
This user has decided not to allow comments on this entry, so you won't be able to make any comments here.
I'm not a forcaster just a weather fan.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014