Spring Outlook 2013 Seasonal Finish
|By: jackalrk, 8:31 PM GMT on March 14, 2013||+0|
This Spring has been warm/hot some days while cool to down right cold on others. Wetter than some springs' have been as well. The trend of late has been for seasonable temps with slightly above avg rainfall. The last weeks of spring saw wet and wild weather and this season became nasty as previously thought. Spring 2013 will be remembered as wet and wild for the Mississippi to the east coast.
|Updated: 1:25 AM GMT on June 17, 2013||Permalink | A A A|
I'm not a forcaster just a weather fan.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013