News & Blogs
It should be another quiet Atlantic hurricane season in 2015, and the active hurricane pattern that began in 1995 may now be over, said NOAA in their May 27 seasonal hurricane forecast. They give a 70% chance of a below-normal season, a 20% chance of a near-normal season, and only a 10% chance of an above-normal season.
Nationwide Warmth as Pattern shift Progresses
Community Member Blogs
Need assistance? Visit our Blog Knowledge base.
More Featured Blogs
Search The Blogs
954 comments and 24 entries posted by all members in the last 24 hours.
You have posted 0 entries in your own blog.
You have posted 0 comments in all blogs.