|By: glfinman, 12:51 AM GMT on April 11, 2013||+0|
Milwaukee gets away with dumping millions gallons of sewage in the Lake at no risk of law suits. You or I or private business are instantly fined for minor pollutions to The Lake. Grand excuses carry no weight when all realize the city could separate storm and sanitary sewers slowly over the last three decades. The city is scheduled to spend 64 million on street cars, pfffftt, that would be better spent on cleaning up The Lake.
|Permalink | A A A|
glfinman doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014