Early Feb weather update
|By: fred37, 4:41 PM GMT on February 04, 2014||+0|
Had a great BD, weather-wise. Nice cool temperatures, fresh snow on the ground. Since we haven't had much snow this winter (and definitely no white Christmas), it was great to have a 'white' birthday! Cold week ahead, but should see lots of sun. Flirting with -20C for morning of 6-Feb...we'll see. Good news: snow a good possibility late in the coming weekend.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
baby boomer weather nut
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014