It's a Good Start....
|By: cristind93, 10:13 PM GMT on September 26, 2013||+0|
What a great start to fall!! The days are still plenty warm and sunny, and I am definitely a fan of it. I love it! The colors are starting to change but aren't super noticeable yet. They will be soon I'm sure. The days have been pretty breezy, which, I must say, is NOT fun, but oh-well. We do still need more rain, so hopefully we will get some more soon. I was hearing tomorrow night? We'll just have to see.
|Permalink | A A A|
Hi, my name is Cristin. I enjoy writing, music, and swimming.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014