Another Warm-up, Then More Frigid Air - Mid Michigan
Yesterday was beautiful with plenty of sun which made it seem warm. Our highs never made it out of the 20s so there was no melting. Today is beginning with clear skies and a temp of 22F and we should see a warm-up over the next day or so. But behind that comes more frigid weather and another storm system. The rain should begin later today with temps reaching near 40F. This will continue through tomorrow changing to snow and possibly bringing us another couple of inches.
Right now our skies are mostly clear, the humidity is 60%, and the barometer is 29.96" and falling. Winds are from the south at 10 mph. Sunrise was at 8:02 AM and the sun will set tonight at 5:28 PM.
- Today: Partly cloudy skies early, then mostly cloudy this afternoon with rain developing. High 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Cloudy skies with rain mixed with snow. Low 32F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
- Tomorrow: Periods of rain and snow will give way to mainly snow for the afternoon. High 31F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Tomorrow night: Periods of rain and snow. Low near 15F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the mid teens.
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the single digits.
- Friday: Snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the upper 20s.