|By: centex, 10:40 PM GMT on August 03, 2010||+0|
The NHC downgraded Colin directly from TS status to remnant low at 5PM ET. They also were not very optimistic it would regenerate. As long as it maintains its self as RL, Colin could be reborn. To track NHC opinion it's back to the 2/8 TWO's. We still need to watch this system but focus is switching to the E. Caribbean wave, 20% in 48 at this time, which is up from 10% yesterday.
|Permalink | A A A|
centex doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013