|By: bigtrucker, 1:04 AM GMT on November 14, 2008||+0|
SNOW CLIMATOLOGY FOR THE TRI-STATE AREA
This season winter weather warnings and advisories have been simplified. There will be fewer event specific warnings and advisories. This will reduce confusion and better prepare the served public.
There will be four warnings:
Blizzard...Ice Storm...Winter Storm and Wind Chill.
There will be three advisories:
Winter Weather...Freezing Rain...and Wind Chill.
NYC emergency management page
|Updated: 4:28 AM GMT on December 26, 2008||Permalink | A A A|
Southern New England
|By: bigtrucker, 7:30 PM GMT on November 13, 2008||+1|
Hi my friends
Bigtrucker likes weather and photography.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®