Baja December Storms
|By: bajadock, 5:34 PM GMT on December 17, 2012||+1|
December rain storms are an annual treat here in Ensenada. The rain from last Thursday and Friday totaled more than 2 inches. That’s a welcome gift for an area that totals approx 7-11 inches of precipitation for an entire year.
Photo is this morning’s view east from my home toward the Punta Banda lagoon, Maneadero agricultural fields and the snow-frosted mountains. Caught a little more rain this morning with a bonus of electricity outage for a brief period in the very early hours.
more on the rainstorm
|Permalink | A A A|
Eccentric adventurer in Ensenada, Mexico seeks extraordinary fun in ordinary life and people.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013