Switched from WeatherLink to WeatherBridge
|By: avatar42, 3:55 AM GMT on July 16, 2013||+0|
Made the change but the twitter alerts integration does not seem to work. Have not managed to successfully do a send to MySQL and it does not appear I could send soil data anyway. Though I did get an error from Wunderground complaining that a temp was out of range that appears to be caused by a loose soil temp sensor. REALLY want to chart the soil moisture levels and none of the features not in WeatherLink I have tried have worked so I might be going back to WeatherLink.
|Permalink | A A A|
Planning on putting station related info here like upgrades and changes.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®