|By: alcomat, 1:59 AM GMT on August 08, 2007||+0|
yeah I bet jim cantore is getting a little bored right about now,from watching him each hurricane season, seems like this guy lives for storms!!,but I am also wondering if the 15 storms they guesstimated are ever gonna form. it is kinda weird,but in 1983 Alicia was the first storm to form on august 16 and the only hurricane I have ever seen so I would kinda like to see a cat 5 in person,by the way my wife has never seen a hurricane,so she is still hoping and waiting!
|Permalink | A A A|
alcomat doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014