Let the Thawing Begin
|By: WheatStateWx, 3:46 PM GMT on February 13, 2014||+1|
After bitterly cold temperatures have had their grasp on NE Kansas for the past few weeks, we're finally going to see some relief with warmer temperatures in store for at least the next week. Highs today will be in the forties, with fifties in the forecast! This will melt most if not all of the many inches of snow currently on the ground.
Let the Thawing Begin (WheatStateWx)
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
I live on a small hobby farm in NE Kansas with my wife and two Boston Terriers and work for the US Geological Survey in Lawrence, KS.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014