Serviced Weather Station
|By: SaskGrass, 7:38 PM GMT on June 18, 2013||+0|
Took the weather station off line today for about 2 hours. Tore it down and cleaned all parts. Checked all wiring and seals. I re installed the station on a new mast giving the anemometer an additional 4 feet of height bringing it to 28 feet above ground. I was quite surprised to see the unit was as clean inside as it was. Anyway, it should be good now for about a year.
|Permalink | A A A|
Okay, I turned 50 this year, I'm a grandfather of two, married with two great kids. I work with heavy mining equipment and enjoy playing with tech.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014