|By: RobDaHood, 6:13 PM GMT on September 05, 2013||+2|
It was twilight as Captain Hood stood on the roof of a 12 story structure and surveyed the war ravaged city before him. He felt good. Truly invigorated, more so than he had in years.
“Everything alright?” asked a voice in his head.
“Great” he thought “Maybe too great. My senses are so heightened it's hard to focus. It's also kind of strange having you in my head, Krissy.”
(to be continued in comments section.)
Here is a link to the previous blog.
Create your own visitor map!
ark image credit
|Permalink | A A A|
Feel free to hang out & chat amongst yourselves. Anything goes as long as it's good clean fun!
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013