Farewell to Arms
|By: RobDaHood, 7:04 AM GMT on May 26, 2012||+2|
I spent a lot of time Friday, trying to find the words that I wanted to say here in commemoration of Memorial Day. Stringing together sentences and composing poetry in my head. Everything sounded woefully inadequate or pretentious. I suppose there is really only one thing to say and that is:
Thank you, soldier!
The true objective of any warrior is peace.
I hope that you have found it.
Here is a link to the previous blog.
Create your own visitor map!
ark image credit
|Permalink | A A A|
Feel free to hang out & chat amongst yourselves. Anything goes as long as it's good clean fun!
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014