Let's lighten the day
|By: Proserpina, 2:27 PM GMT on October 10, 2012||+2|
A little quip can lighten the day
Laughter is an instant vacation.
If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
Life is like an onion. Why is life like an onion? Because you peel away layer after layer and when you come to the end you have nothing.
Please make someone happy with a clean quote, a clean cartoon, a clean joke, etc. Thank you.
|Permalink | A A A|
“My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013