Let's lighten the day
|By: Proserpina, 2:27 PM GMT on October 10, 2012||+2|
A little quip can lighten the day
Laughter is an instant vacation.
If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
Life is like an onion. Why is life like an onion? Because you peel away layer after layer and when you come to the end you have nothing.
Please make someone happy with a clean quote, a clean cartoon, a clean joke, etc. Thank you.
|Permalink | A A A|
“For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning." Eli
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014