Kari is the PWSmet. As a meteorologist at wunderground.com, she has experience setting up and installing many types of personal weather stations.
By: Kari Strenfel , 10:27 PM GMT on February 07, 2014
Interested in sharing your PWS story? We would love to hear about why you became a PWS owner and decided to upload your data to Weather Underground. Please answer a few questions below. If your story is chosen, you will have the opportunity to share your story with the world!
1) Why did you install a PWS? Fascinated with weather? Or just love data?
2) How do you use your data?
3) What kind of station do you have and how did you pick that specific manufacturer?
4) How long have you had your station up and reporting to Weather Underground? How old were you when you installed it?
5) Where is it located? Where did you set it up? Did you have a difficult time choosing the location?
Feel free to add photos of your station too!
Here are a few stations in our PWS network:
PWS at Golden Gate Heights, San Francisco: KCASANFR46
PWS on Lake Minnetonka, MN KMNMOUND4
PWS on Staten Island, NY KNYSTATE8
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.