|By: PMD, 1:22 AM GMT on November 19, 2013||+0|
MeigsWeather.com is now an official sensor station for the United States Precision Lightning Network (USPLN), North American Precision Lightning Network (NAPLN) & Global Lightning Network (GLN). Providing superior lightning data products and services throughout the globe.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
Hi I'm Paul Darnell owner of MeigsWeather.com. My weather station is an Oregon Scientific WMR-100. I use Cumulus V1.9.2 weather software.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Personal Weather Stations
|Dew Point:||12.0 °F|
|Wind Gust:||0.0 mph|
Updated: 12:37 PM EDT on March 14, 2014