(≈ wishin U had a clue? hover cursor, pointer, touchpad, mouse, or thought control theta rays on what you wish to know ≈)
Welcome to Weathering Heights
Take a deep breath Count from ¹ ² ³ Ready? Set Go!!
If you understand or if you don't If you believe or if you doubt There's a universal justice And the eyes of truth Are always watching You
Les Yeux de la Vérité sont toujours Vous Regarde
>>***For Immediate Release***<<
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... Bowie County in northeast Texas... this includes the cities of...Simms...New Boston... Red River County in northeast Texas... this includes the cities of...Clarksville...Boxelder... McCurtain County in southeast Oklahoma... western Little River County in southwest Arkansas... this includes the city of Foreman... Sevier County in southwest Arkansas... this includes the cities of...Horatio...De Queen...
* until 600 PM CDT
* at 457 PM CDT...National Weather Service meteorologists detected a line of severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds in excess of 65 mph. These storms were located along a line extending from 24 miles north of Manchester to Idabel to Lockesburg...or along a line extending from 25 miles northeast of Hugo to 23 miles northeast of Clarksville to 11 miles east of Horatio...and moving south at 45 mph.
These are dangerous storms. If you are in their path...prepare immediately for damaging winds...and deadly cloud to ground lightning. People outside should move to a shelter...preferably inside a strong building but away from windows.
1:36 PM CDT July 23, 2014 a Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 8 PM... isolated shower and thunderstorm development is likely across portions of southwest Arkansas...and southeast Oklahoma over the next few hours. Movement is to the southwest around 15 mph. Expect rainfall amounts from a trace to a few hundredths of an inch over the next couple of hours. Stronger storms may produceted Storms Dangerous lightning and gusty winds. Severe Thunderstorm Watch 431 in effect until 8 PM CDT this evening. 245 pm There are some mesocyclonic storms approaching us 132 miles North : Muskogee 41 mph & 126 miles North & Warner 114 miles North 40 mph
7/23 0.55 inches and 3 hours later it was all over by 805 pm
OR Right as Rain Statistical Analysis
Thursday 7/17 1.41 inches total by 930 am | Rate: 0.6 in/hr 6 - 730 then slowrain 0.405 in/hr 730 - 930 am 2.08 in total by 1230 pm | Rate: slowrain 0.223 in/hr 930 am - 1230 pm 2.48 inches total 530 pm by 615 am Friday the last few 10ths of an inch stopped at 2.70 in Grand Total
D a y light Maps
USA and Southern Canada Surface Map with Radar
But the abnormal silence during the rains returned to d.h. normal a day later. SOSJDD.
The recent rain had a wonderful effect .. seeing my wildflowers who planted themselves long ago flower again with turgid stems. They have the same colours as blackeyed Susans but they're not susans they're native plants who followed me home one day. I surmised that some small seeds musta been in my hiking shoes in my peaceful & tranquil outdoor tanning spot where nobody but nobody can see.
Very Nice here; elsewhere mebby not, the rain was never flashy or floody so the soil soaked it up like a sponge.
The rain we had here-here was just enough to make the birds happy
A possibility exists, although it's remote, that The Prophecy will soon become obvious. In other parts of this country similar prophecies have already happened but, as we know, but they don't, when will they ever learn and wake up!
As far as pushing the limits, the cord is taut & taught me to snappit bolera style
Deésse is not lost nor is she found. She's been here all the time. When I focused my memories on her I was shown a written conversation we had a few years ago. This is a startling event for me and I wish I could tell you more. Why am I mentioning this? Because I believe she will help with this blog for she is a Goddess, as her name clearly shows.
Today will be the highest Solar Rads so far this year. The necks will get redder!
Starting to warm up much more now with H.I. in the 90's and soon we'll beseein our hotties along with their international fan club!
Princess Glaciera has returned for a short-short shorty
Although the past has been forgotten it is but a dream of incidental memories
But what we do do is get trapped outside of time in the Now doing so many things—multiple processes—consecutive sequences pausing constantly—while I absorb unbelieveable energy like a sponge—culminating(if that were possible) in suddenness—to realize that all that time it was Zero-Point—then landing in shock that this is the normal world? And then I update this blog.
We. Do. Not. Destroy. They will destroy themselves with their relentless assault on Nature and all that is good. Avoid them or you may be swept up in the unstoppable maelstrom unfolding right now which is the deadly effect they caused. And when it's all over and done with people will enjoy living here in a clean, clear, beautiful area as it was only 20 short years ago, before the dark side reared its ugly head, spreading like a cancerous growth.
Glaciera has shown she is helping to fullfill the original Prophecy with undeniable certainty.
For those who will never know nor understand either, the Dark.Energy. is but a shadow of the most brilliant light.
I'm Never lonely, I'm in perfect peace calmly walking the path of beauty into the dark energy.
The more mistakes you make the less you'll make, once you learn.
But things do change and certainty with the weather is a fleeting glimpse within the foggy ruins of thyme.
This new section is in reverse chronological order. In case you don't understand, the most recent past events will be listed on top. Below, the rest are older and older until we realize The Past is Prologue and helps us to understand the Present better.
the bulleted list below▼ is major sections in the excellent link above, including children
• Heat Index Information • Heat Hazards • Heat-Related Illness Symptoms and First Aid • How Fast Can the Sun Heat A Car? • Vehicle Related Heat Deaths • Preparing for and Responding to Excessive Heat Events
Taking an Hourlylook around the Countryside. Heat Index colored Orange
We're still waiting, walking on eggshells tossed out the backdoor of the diner for sumthin... I'm not at liberty 2 tell. But, to those inquisitive few, here's a vague hint: Itʼs somethin that's not all bad.
O0oops! I diddn't wanna doit but I diddit again
Orange Roses Forecast
Tonite ▒ Over NIght Low 70°F √ 7/23 recorded Low Temp was 68.2° at 620 am ( 5 min before Sunrise) see tolerances below
It's not over til it's over, even if it seems over.
Forecast Tolerances √ means My Forecast checks Or Is within ±2º of the actual temps or other specific weather conditions: wind direction(exact) and max speeds within 1mph. Also, I expect forecasted temps to be within this narrow range from the people paid to do this. In addition, other parts of my forecast adhere to the same tite standards. I do not use possibility percentages for rain. Not 20% or 50%, just Yes & When.
I should always trust my intuition and listen to that reality who guides me and guards me in Her Garden.
Particle pollution (also known as "particulate matter") in the air includes a mixture of solids and liquid droplets. Some particles are emitted directly; others are formed in the atmosphere when other pollutants react. Particles come in a wide range of sizes. Those less than 10 micrometers in diameter (PM10) are so small that they can get into the lungs, potentially causing serious health problems. Ten micrometers is smaller than the width of a single human hair. Fine particles (PM2.5). Particles less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter are called "fine" particles. These particles are so small they can be detected only with an electron microscope. Sources of fine particles include all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes. Coarse dust particles. Particles between 2.5 and 10 micrometers in diameter are referred to as "coarse." Sources of coarse particles include crushing or grinding operations, and dust stirred up by vehicles traveling on roads. Credits: AirNow.gov
* The Prophecy
When the polluting truck hexaust minority leaves the area and the balance is restored the prayer will be answered and the drought will be over
“All I see turns to brown • as the sun burns the ground And my eyes fill with sand • as I scan this wasted land Pilot of the storm who leaves no trace • like thoughts inside a dream Who heed the path that led me to that place • yellow desert stream My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon • I will return again Sure as the dust that floats high in June • when movin' through Kashmir”♯
When you look you will find what you seek Al-lat says a Lot when She shows us Signs
Arabic triple Goddess who existed before Islam Left: Al-Uzza – Mighty one, Goddess of the morning star (Warrior Goddess) Center: Al-Lat – Mother Goddess of prosperity who oversees the fertility of the land and the people. (the great mother) Her Symbol is the Sun that gives life to the lands. Right: Menat – Crone-goddess of Fate or Time and her Symbol is the moon, hence she is a Moon Goddess They were the Goddesses of the lands from Nabatean Petra (North), Arabia Felix (South), Saba (Biblical Sheba), Iran, and Palmyra. These three Goddesses were the main Goddesses of Mecca thousands of years before Mohammed rode Buraq the mystical horse to Jerusalem, then ascended to Heaven from the top of the Temple to visit the Prophets.
Protection against sun damage is needed. If you need to be outside during midday hours between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., take steps to reduce sun exposure. A shirt, hat and sunscreen are a must, and be sure you seek shade.
Beachgoers should know that white sand and other bright surfaces reflect UV and can double UV exposure.
Regardless of the UV Index, the following sun safety measures are always encouraged:
● Do Not Burn.
● Avoid Sun Tanning and Tanning Beds.
● Generously Apply Sunscreen to all exposed skin using a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 30 that provides broad-spectrum protection from both ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. Re-apply every two hours, even on cloudy days, and after swimming or sweating.
● Wear Protective Clothing, such as a long-sleeved shirt, pants, a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses, where possible.
● Seek Shade when appropriate, remembering that the sun's UV rays are strongest between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
● Use Extra Caution Near Water, Snow and Sand as they reflect the damaging rays of the sun which can increase your chance of sunburn.
● Watch for the UV Index.
● Get Vitamin D Safely through a diet that includes vitamin supplements. Don't seek the sun.
● Early detection of melanoma can save your life. Carefully examine ALL of your skin once a month. A new or changing mole should be evaluated by a dermatologist.
* The UV Index is predicted by the National Weather Service each day for the following day. More information can be obtained at: http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere /uv_index/INDEX.html Exit EPA Disclaimer You may wonder about the UV Rays on cloudy days. EPA states in their Calculations of UV Indices: "UV intensity increases about 6% per kilometer elevation above sea level. Clouds absorb UV radiation, reducing ground-level UV intensity. Clear skies allow virtually 100% of UV to pass through, scattered clouds transmit 89%, broken clouds transmit 73%, and overcast skies transmit 31%." Because the UV Index is based on weather forecasting a day in advance it is possible to lower the index when clouds are here. This may seem to solve the apparent inaccuracy, as I once believed. If you open the Hourly UV Index link above you will see this has already been taken care of in their forecast.
Their disgust for rain, Nature, or anything feminine is only surpassed by their misogynous tendencies.
Buried machinery in barn lot in Dallas, South Dakota during the Dust Bowl, an agricultural, ecological, and economic disaster in the Great Plains region of North America in 1936 When we fail to learn from our mistakes the past tends to repeat itself.
Drought Level D1 Moderate
Iʼve enjoyed being your hostess on this flight
Thank you for flying with.. a..virgin........
ℳʘʘd for the Day ([ Φ)> Evening
In the E v e - ning
Many are called; very few hear. Have a pleasant evening.
Nous sommes saintes vierges
Lorsque l'Agneau ouvrit le septième sceau, Silence couvert le ciel
ℳʘʘd for the Day (( Φ)) Evening
This is the only WU blog outside France, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Guinea, Haiti, Djibouti, Ivory Coast, Canada, Lebanon and others where you can get ℳoi-ed