The Alamo Downtown
|By: OCPhotoDave, 10:04 PM GMT on July 04, 2012||+0|
I should have known but not being often in San Antonio, I'd always thought of the Alamo as being precisely in the middle of a desert outback, not in the middle of downtown real estate. When I planned to go see it, the map gave me the surprise that the icon is in the middle of a very large downtown San Antonio.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
Photography over a decade- Maui to Europe
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013